[Hellsgate] Feast Gear

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 18:51:23 PDT 2012

I would be interested in taking a look see, also i am assuming you have your own Kiln. I have a tankard that needs a first firing whenever you might be so inclined to do your next firing if you would be so kind. I shall be at the park thursday and we can then meet. Sorry you were under the weather For Elfsea I was hoping to take the all grain class you were offering. perhaps another time?