[Hellsgate] Heraldry class

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Wed Jul 11 20:27:05 PDT 2012

I want to thank those that came out last night for heraldry class.  I hope I
gave you all something to think about when you start looking at designing
armory.  For those that missed it, we will be conducting heraldic
consultations monthly and classes every so often.  Looking forward to
assisting with any heraldry needs.

In Service,
Lord Coenred