[Hellsgate] Thoughts on Demo

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 02:21:30 PDT 2012

I have brought this up a few times. Central Texas State Fair is at Bell Co Expo Aug 31-Sept 2nd. I would like to propose this for a Sanctioned Demo.Is this a sufficient time frame to get to populace, Barony and Crown if agreed?

Hours of operation will be Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Saturday - 12:00pm - 12:00 Midnight, Sunday 12:00pm – 11:00pm. Times are subject to change. So we could do shifts and vary between artisans, fighters and perhaps just people in garb doing some q and a

Here are some links

http://centraltexasstatefair.com

http://centraltexasstatefair.com/fileserver/files.ashx?t=fg&f=2012%20Booth%20App.%20%20Guide%20Combo.pdf