[Hellsgate] Commander's Crucible

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 20:10:53 PDT 2012

Quite welcome for the back up) That being the case Since i backed the man up i have been looking at closer locations, and no i have not made any calls below is a link to a photo gallery to a ranch in saldo that specializes in Hunts, however their is a field i think would be perfect for a camping or non camping event. go through the gallery the field i speak of is listed as Rumsey field which if i am not mistaken, is next to Rumsey Creek. just a thought. i have a few other sites in mind but honestly this one I think is the best, on private land close to us all and beautiful surroundings.

http://solanaranch.com/gallery/ranch