[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

Gerard Doyle gdoyle at hot.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 01:28:00 PDT 2012

Now this would be a good place for some kind of Demo with fighting; both
heavy and light. After all, we SCA fighters are the jocks of the geeks...

And of course we can have the arts and science stuff also... How about a
mead booth with serving wenches? A geeks dream if there ever was...

Just some brain droppings at 3AM after a bunch of beers...

RoaK