[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

Matthew Scholten dramascout at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 05:40:10 PDT 2012

As most of you Know I am from San Diego. I have found that some of my friends there are doing a demo at Comic Con there. http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jul/13/comic-con-gets-medieval/ local news story. I am talking to them to see if I can get an AAR if you will on what went right and wrong what worked and what dident ect. This can be good kingdom wide and would be awesome if we can get support for around the kingdom for this one. if we do it right it can be a LARGE recruiting demo that if we stay in the good graces of the organizers can be done yearly.

Lucas