[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 14 09:47:02 PDT 2012

I happen to have a couple of contacts out there. I can see if we can do
fighting or if it is just a booth type thing. That being said, I won't be
there because I have duties that do require me being at Kingdom Heraldic
and Scribal Symposium. Not only because warranted heralds are encouraged to
attend, but my duties as a Kingdom deputy require me to be there.

Eirik