[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard Pics?

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 20:51:23 PDT 2012

Greetings From Alina Unto Bryn Gwlad:
I realize it might be short notice but I would would like to do updated photos of the barony. And yes, I do want an updated photo of the baronial guard. Who would be interested and available this coming Sunday after Steppes Artisan to meet at Sunday's Fighter Practice Location. I want to do a picture of as many Bryn Gwlad members and Hellgate members and then both groups together in SCA garb.

What Do All Of You Think,
Alina,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Historian/ Photographer

Sent from my iPhone