[Hellsgate] Error in Submission Request

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:20:16 PDT 2012

I resided in Caid, Barony of Gyldenholt no its not going to appear in the
Ansteorra archives because I didn't live there and did not register there,
However that is my fault for not dealing with the SCA stuff until now. I
have a couple of very active family friends who I hope can find my stuff.
Anyway I found part of the answer and since I have that I can give it to
the barony herald I resided in back in my child hood, with luck they will
have it on hand or something close to it.