[Hellsgate] Thoughts on Demo

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:26:35 PDT 2012

Not wanting to keep this going but wanting to put forth thought to you all.

1 populace in killeen
2 practice / social in Harker Heights
3 Ft. Hood plans already in the works
4 I love all our people in service, but between deployments and reassignments if something happens and we base all focus on Hood the group dwindles.
5 We do nothing in Temple, Belton, Salado or for that matter roughly 3/4 of our surrounding county that is not military, but are permanent resisdents of the area.

6 SCA is not limited to young abled bodied men and women as some one made a point of not focusing on hood. Do not dismiss the older or less firm crowd we all contribute to the dream..

Now I am withdrawing my suggestion about the fair as it is in conflict with another groups event, and for no other reason.

In Service Always,
Stephan