[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 10:38:54 PDT 2012

I am calling Monday to get all the info. Yes one of the things we discussed
with them at the Hood Howdy was fighting.  Amtgard has done the last two and
will probably be there again this year. They thought that it would be nice
for people to see what we do.  So as soon as I get the info on Manday I will
post it.  Right now its all moot if we cannot get the approval from the
proper channels. Kinda like trying to run a ball we haven't been passed
yet...lol

Eric