[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 10:40:54 PDT 2012

Also while populace is the place for the "official decision" discussion on the list save valuable time in the populace meeting where we only have an hour to talk about everything that needs discussed. Lively debate and discussion on here also pole most of our group where populace only hits those able to make it there that night. I personally am all for discussion on the list and voting at populace. That is how a lot of our decisions have been made over the time I have been here for.

Lucas "the soar"
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T