[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 13:19:14 PDT 2012

Yes we have a list field.  Until I hear back from CTC we may have to fight
on a concrete patio area. My contact is checking to see how the College
would feel about us fighting on their manicured grass. Fighting can tear up
lawns even if its only 2 days worth.  So hopefully no onw will have a
problem with the patio area.  Just no major dramatic deaths throwing or
deadfalling yourself to the ground like can be done on dirt and grass.

If there are enough fighters I think a small melee would be great. That way
we can show all the weapon styles that we use, not just sword and shield.

Eric