[Hellsgate] yadda yadda yadda

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 19:16:19 PDT 2012

Whilst attempting to help slay the U-haul dragon I pulled from my carriage ye olde scisor Jack, upon packing it appears that it might have hitched a ride in anothers conveyance. so please check and see if perhaps one has it.

mi'lord Havaar, hast thow consumed the jolly yet, the current batch has slowed to 3 bubbles a minute and i suspect by weeks end it will be ready.

Lastly I ordered some new brewing equipement and can now start doing more than one batch a time. However i am looking for at least one more glass gallon juice jug. I am also hoping to find some more period looking containers for storage / transport / display uses earthenware, crockery, lil brown jugs and the like. So if anyone knows of a good source on these please do tell

I am going to try my hand at mead. I also have an idea of doing and Iced Tea Jolly, and An Apple Pie Jolly.

I must sadly say that due to the extra week in may, it has put Populace, and A&S guild meetings off my claendar untill another 5 week month rolls around. I would like to put together a meeting for those interested in brewing if there are any others, so please let me know.

I wold also like to suggest we  look into a booth at the expo center during the fourth of July  fair and rodeo (3 or four days) if anyone is interested  talking about having just people in Garb , maybe doing some leatherwork , or garb making, etc. I would be willing to look into the cost of the booth the group is interested.
Okay I'll shut up now see yall in the park on the 14th
yis
Stephan the rotund