[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Commanders' Crucible--Gate Shifts

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:14:57 PDT 2012

Good gentles all,

As the date for Commanders' Crucible comes upon us, I would like to post
the current gate schedule. Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who have
volunteered to sit gate this weekend! It's folks like you who make our game
possible.

Friday
Clerks:
18:00-20:00
  Lord Goldweard St. Golias and HE Mistress Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
20:00-22:00
  Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale and Carrie
Cashiers:
18:00-19:00
  Branden
19:00-21:00
  Master Timur Borte
21:00-22:00
  HE Don Avery Shaw

Saturday
Clerks:
8:00-9:00
  Their Excellencies Bryn Gwlad
9:00-11:00
  Their Excellencies Raven's Fort
11:00-13:00
  Detlef
Cashiers:
8:00-10:00
  Master Timur Borte
10:00-12:00
  Master Daniel de Lincoln
12:00-13:00
  Lady Johanna van der Luyden

I still need somebody to sit with me as a clerk for the 11:00-13:00 shift.

Words cannot possibly express my gratitude. But it is definitely felt. A
resounding HERZLICHSTEN DANK to you all!

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

--

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,