[Hellsgate] Crucible thanks

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:56:46 PDT 2012

Greetings to the Lists,

This past weekend was an amazing time. We had people from as far as the Baronies of The Steppes and Stargate, Ravensfort, and various other groups show up.

I would like to thank some folks for their work that made this past weekend possible:

Mistress Melisendre for her work putting together the sideboard.  Again, Mel, your dedication to the arts and your service is an inspiration to me.

Herr Detlef for running gate. Thank you my friend. You worked diligently to get all of our gate shifts filled.

My water bearers, m' ladies Sara and Emily. Thank you both for stepping up when real life got in the way of those who could not be there.

My List Mistresses, m' ladies Sybil and Asta for running the lists. Neither one of you had ever run a list before and both attacked the task with gusto!

To Caellach Mac Donal...  When asked, you agreed to be the Marshall For the Rapier List. Thank you!  Sorry of I butchered your name!

To Lady Helene Delassene...  The scroll work you did was bloody amazing!  Three original scrolls in one week (and a dress to boot)!  The work you put into the scrolls was simply amazing and they were beautiful. By the way, your calligrapher's arm still hurts! *chuckles*

To the Lord and Lady of Hellsgate.  Thank you both for spending the day with us. Your presence allowed is to get the feel of a day at the tournament and allowed us to be able to enjoy having crown representation at our premier event.

To HL Adrian Thames. Thank you for being the co-autocrat. Your help was of immense value.

And, although they were't able to join us due to other commitments, I would like to thank Their Royal Majesties. If it weren't for you both willing to take a chance on a group of upstarts, we wouldn't be where we are now. Thank you both.

For all those that came out to our event, thank you for sharing your day with us.

For those that I forgot to mention, I ask for your forgiveness. Your efforts allowed us to be successful.

Our Commanders are:

Chivalric: his Excellency Ravensfort, Baron Pacha Pace

Rapier: Lord Miguel from Bryn Gwlad. Sorry, I just don't want to butcher your name. *grin*

A&S: Baroness Gwenneth (again... Do not want butchery here).

For those who were not able to make it, you were missed.

Ansteorra, thank you for making my last event in my home a good one. I will post occasionally during my travels abroad and I look forward to returning home to kin and kith.

Who are we?

ANSTEORRA!!!!

In Humble Service to Country and Crown, I Remain Yours,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Crucible Autocrat

Sent from my iPhone