[Hellsgate] Congratulations from Commander's Crucible

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:24:06 PDT 2012

We would like to congratulate the following new commander's of Hellsgate:

Baron Pasquale Pace as the new Chivalric commander.  Sir Ysfael Bryndu brought a new aspect to the game in fighting in His Excellency Ravensfort stead.  It was a lot of fun.

Miguel Vaella de Villajoissa as the new Rapier commander.  Many of his unit remarked on how well he did commanding and we are looking forward to watching you develop those skills

Mistress Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan as the new Arts and Sciences commander.  Your dress was beautiful and we know you will serve Hellsgate well in the Arts and Sciences endeavors.

We would also like to congratulate Centurion Liam Gordon and Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona for receiving the Golden Martlet.  You both have done so much work in making Hellsgate a well running group.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate