[Hellsgate] Dance on the 5th

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 15:12:42 PDT 2012

I spoke with Baroness Myfanwy and she will be here the 5th to teach a little of all styles of dance instead of focusing on anyone style. Remember the 5th is the night we come out in garb and we will have populace that night, since populace falls on the 4th of July this year.
Its sounds fun I hope we have as many people next Thursday as we had out last night.
Tony comes home on the 4th so one of our guys will be back and he is ready to armor up.

If anyone is interested in the kittens that was there last night let me know I can get you in contact with the person that has them.

Mel