[Hellsgate] Ansteorran Insignia

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:53:15 PDT 2012

I think it was me about two weeks ago. Not sure, might have been.

On a quick side note, I want to apologize for missing Social the last two
weeks. The first time, I was sick, and so was my son. The second week the
breaks had been steadily getting worse on the car and yesterday decided to
go out. No one was hurt, everything is fine, just breaks went bad. I had to
put the car in the shop. Its been crazy, but I will be there next week, no
worries and was wondering if someone could help me measure my hubs for his
garb I'll bring the tape measure and note book, just so I can write down
his measurements and figure out how much fabric is going to be needed.

See y'all next week.
Sincerely
Tiffany