[Hellsgate] rE; YADDA, KINGS COLLEGE AND cAILEES BIRTHDAY

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 18:51:48 PDT 2012

Ok well not wanting to crash upon a family gathering. I will call around an see whats what.

I saw also that yall were going to discuss transport arrangements and accomidations for Kings. I was wondering if this was for Kings College, or Roundtable or both. I plan on being there for both. not sure if mom is planing on attending if not i would be able to assist at least one other in attending. Also is any one planing on an overnight on either of these?