[Hellsgate] SUDDS

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:14:00 PDT 2012

I am in need of a volunteer(s) to allow us to meet in their home for the SUDDS Meetings. I would Volunteer our home but we live on family land and next door is extended family who for the sake of not airning family business would make it less than an enjoyable enviroment. Due to the nature of some of the drinks being alcholic in nature a changing public venue would perhaps not be best. perhaps i should have figured all this out before coming up with the idea of the group but alasi did not. Sorry. So any volunteers?

Stephan
In Vino Veritas