[Hellsgate] SUDDS

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 06:30:38 PDT 2012

I just saw your message I am so sorry to hear all this. What do you need? I am off for the summer so if you need someone to help with baby or around the house let me know.
We are suppose to hear from the bank today about our loan so I will be moving at some point(hopefully) and that the only thing that will get in my way.
Do you have family coming in when you have the surgery.

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy