[Hellsgate] New-ish to the area

Michael Hagen mfhagen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:54:36 PDT 2012

Greetings,
I'm new to the area, kind of. My family and I were stationed here January of 2011 and I deployed with the air cav shortly after our arrival. I have just recently returned home. I have played in the Sca on and off for the last 15 years or so. I'm originally from the Texarkana area and was associated with the shire of Talondale. We fell under the kingdom of Gleann  Abhan.  I'm interested in joining your group. I've been searching for the last couple of days for a reliable way to contact you and this seemed to be the best way. I hope you don't mind. Any information you could provide on gatherings and what not would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Yours in Service,
Lord Keegan MacMuirigen

Sent from my iPhone