[Hellsgate] New-ish to the area

Michael Hagen mfhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:19:28 PDT 2012

Thank you, and yes they have all been very welcoming and informative. As it stands right now we are planning on making the drive back to Killeen and we plan on attending the Wednesday night class. I don't forsee anything preventing us from being there. We both look forward to meeting all of you and making mugs :)

YIS,
Lord Keegan

Sent from my iPhone