[Hellsgate] Hellsgate A&S meeting

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:44:21 PDT 2012

Our next meeting is scheduled for:

Wednesday, June 20th

Killeen Community Center

2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd, Killeen

8pm to 9:45pm

Room 105

The Cooking Guild meeting is postponed for this month.

A&S will be hosting a guest teacher! Giovanni from the Bryn Gwlad Leather
Workers Guild will be traveling back to the Stronghold to lead a class on
handled leather mugs, or jacks. He is one of the lords who brought the LWG
meeting to our social last month. If you are interested in leatherworking,
this is the class for you!

All materials will be supplied, and the class is donation only. If you wish
to bring your own tools/supplies, we recommend:

-An awl for punching holes

-2 leather sewing needles

-Thread (waxed linen or artificial sinew)

-Leather scissors
-Pliers (for pulling needles)
-Stitch marking wheel
-Tape measure or ruler

If you have any questions, please contact me at
moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org<smkohan at gmail.com>
.

YIS,

Johanna