[Hellsgate] Fwd: [ANSTHRLD] Announcing New Heralds

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Tue Jun 19 05:11:39 PDT 2012

Greetings to the populace of Hellsgate,

For all of you who are holding on to heraldic submissions or want to discuss
either names or devices, I am available most any time and will be at
Wednesday A&S as well as Thursday social.  Additionally, I am trying to find
a date to conduct a class on basic device/badge design for newcomers who
might be trying to design something but might not understand the practices
and rules involved in SCA heraldry.

Also, since my card finally showed up, this week's heavy fighter practice
will be back to being official.  If you plan to fight heavy, please remember
to bring out your BLUE membership card or be prepared to sign a waiver for
the day.

In Service to the Dream,
Coenred