[Hellsgate] Newcomers call list

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 10:35:45 PDT 2012

My Lords and Ladies of the list,
As my mundane job is not terribly busy right now I have found that I have finally made time for a couple of hospitaler things I would like to get done. First tonight and tomorrow night I will be taking names for two unofficial lists. The first will be a list of names numbers and skills. This will be so that any new comer can get ahold of someone that can help them with any skill that they would like to learn. This will be completely volunteer do please do not feel obligated. The second will include addresses of places we can have gatherings for different things such as sewing or classes.So if you are ok with hosting ah get together please let me know along with days times that are good. Thank you for your continued support of the stronghold and for help in making Hellsgate stronger everyday.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson

Also if someone could post this to other lists out would be appreciated and if you cannot come our tonight our tomorrow I can take info whenever or you can call our text me at 254-813-5041 thank you again