[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:30:26 PDT 2012

My Lord Eric and M'lord Stephan,
In regards to the black leather scale armor I was blessed to use at crucible. First I would like to say thank you for letting me use it. It felt great. Second since I was able to use it I am fixing some of the defects. actually I am replacing most of the leather string it is laced with. After my third match at crucible I found out the lacing cord along one of the top rows had dry rotted and snapped. after further investigation at home I found quite a few more had also became unserviceable. so as favor ia am relaxing those in need along with the help of Emily. I sincerely hope you don't mind this. Finally, M'lord Stephan while doing my investigation I also realized the shoulders you loaned me were originally attached to the armor would you mind if I reattached them as well?
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson