[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:24:06 PDT 2012

Of course they are my Lord the only other issue I had was with the shoulders I borrowed from Barney a rivet popped. As for relacing I am following suit with the rest of the armor that was previously redone in 550 cord nice and tight. I will bring it tonight for you to look over.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson