[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 06:22:58 PDT 2012

All this talk of light and heavy has my blood working. I have delayed far to
long to do one or the other.  I must finish my armor, in both directions.  I
truly miss the thrill of the battle.
M'lords Stephan and Lucas, m'lord Havarr has failed to mention that with the
arrival of Lord Keegan MacMuiregien we now have another Light fighter in our
growing midst. He and his lovely lady joined us last night at the A&S
session and will be at the park this evening.
As far as getting you m'lord Stephan into heavy armor, this can be done.  I
have a bit of skill at working steel armor and Lord Coenrad has skill in
leather armor. Although I am in no way volunteering him for the task..lol
Let me know and I'm sure with the minds of this group we can get you going.
The helm might be the only problem, but as m'lord Lucas mentioned there are
some rather big fighters and they may well be able to point to a place for a
helm to fit you.

YIS
Lord Eric Bentbow