[Hellsgate] Armor work

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Thu Jun 28 20:51:47 PDT 2012

To the populace of the Stronghold of Hellsgate do I, Lord Coenred aet
Rauenesdale, send greetings.

I noticed a few things broken on my armor this evening and I have a few
items that need work.  That being said, I will be working on armor this
Saturday after the officers meeting (sometime in the afternoon).  If you
have armor that needs some work and want to come over, you are more than
welcome.  I have a limited amount of supplies on hand and while I do not
have the skills or equipment to work on steel here, I can assist you with
leather or plastic, strapping or padding helms, or strapping/repairs of limb
armor.  If you are interested, please let me know and I will send you the
address.  We will be working outdoors mostly so be prepared for the heat.

In Service to the Stronghold, Crown and the Dream,

Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale