[Hellsgate] SUDDS research LIBRARY

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 02:59:14 PDT 2012

I Have ordered the following books. for SUDDS I will bring them to socials populace, and events and will bookmark passages and recipes you would like copies of. Sorry they much like librabry reference section they will not be on loan. But I dont mind sharing the recipes or research.

Homemade Soda: 200 Recipes for Making & Using Fruit Sodas & Fizzy Juices, Sparkling Waters, Root Beers & Cola Brews, Herbal & Healing Waters, Sparkling Teas & Coffees, Shrubs & Switchels, Cream Sodas & Floats,& Other Carbonated Concoctions

A Sip Through Time: A Collection of Old Brewing Recipes

Golden Fire: The Story of Cider