[Hellsgate] Avengers

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 05:31:07 PDT 2012

Good question

Alright here we go
Hulk and Thor are melee and secondary melee
Hawkeye would lead the archers
Iron Man I would leave as a tactical engineer (weapons design or
improvement)
Captain America would be Tactical Adviser (photographic memory and combat
style)
let's not forget the lovely lady Black Widow I believe her name was, she
would be my rouge, thief. I see her as more of spy/informant.

As for the rest of Shield....buwah hahahahaha  I dont think so. 6 people to
take down Loki. That's good enough for me.