[Hellsgate] Social

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 06:47:18 PDT 2012

M'lord Lucas,
Thank you for your kind offer. As far as I know we are well stocked with the
foods that she can eat this weekend, and other items that we may need.
However, if something should arise and I am unable to perform the required
task or mission, rest assured that I will contact you.

Yours in Service
Ld Eric B