[Hellsgate] New-ish to the area

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:23:13 PDT 2012

Greetings Lord Keegan, and welcome back to the area. My name is Lady
Johanna van der Luyden, and I am the current Minister of Arts & Sciences
for the Stronghold. I am glad to hear that you and your wife will be
attending the meeting on Wednesday, and look forward to meeting you both.
Our monthly Cooking Guild and A&S meetings run on the third Wednesday of
the month, along with impromptu teaching sessions at Social on Thursdays as
well as weekend get togethers.

Last but certainly not least, a *very* big thank you to all newcomers who
entered the A&S Display and A&S Competition on Saturday (I'm looking at
you, Carrie, Michelle, Jaime, Stephen, and Havaar!). You have all done the
Stronghold proud, and shown the populace at large our skills and gifts. My
hat (er, coif) is off to you. So many people stopped by to view your work
and offer encouragement throughout the day, and members both new and
seasoned found the exchange rewarding. Props to Mistress Melisenda for
planting the seed, I do hope this is something we continue at next year's
Crucible.

The Commander's Crucible Champions were as follows:

-Chivalric - Baron Pasquale Pace, Ravensfort
-Rapier - Miguel  (did not catch full name), Bryn Gwlad
-A&S - Baroness Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan, Bryn Gwlad

YIS,
Johanna