[Hellsgate] KIngs College

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 19 15:26:49 PDT 2012

So true, there probably would be more classes instead of the same ones given
twice.  I suppose giving the same class over and over gets boring so that's
why it is only given once during the day, plus some of the teachers probably
want to attend some of the classes.  Yes, a conspiracy indeed.

Ld Eric Bentbow