[Hellsgate] The Gathering

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Wed Jun 20 14:48:46 PDT 2012

I have been asked to remind everyone of the following information concerning
the gathering this weekend:

"I wish to remind you, "the gathering" is not being sponsored or sanctioned
by an SCA group and therefore all risk, liability, and responsibility is
held by the participants and not the SCA or any of its representatives."

If you cross posted any previous messages about the gathering, please cross
post the disclaimer as well.  If this creates an issue for anyone, please
feel free to bow out.  I appreciate the support from those that have given
it.  If it does not appear that there will be enough support for this, it
may get rescheduled to a later date.  I will make an announcement on the
list and on Facebook on Friday to confirm or deny if this will be happening.

In Service to the Dream,
Coenred