[Hellsgate] Black leather armor

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 05:51:43 PDT 2012

I be believe heavy is not hard to authorize as long as you are "safe". However the cost comes in the armor. For my persona (later french)the armor kit was costly especially since I have little to no armor making skill. I have also seen a few melee for light fighters. There are also quite a few who fight both styles. I was looking into light before I got hurt to assist my point control and add some well placed thrusts to my list of heavy shots.

Lucas
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T