[Hellsgate] Lady Alexandra's Device

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 11:04:42 PDT 2012

Lord Eirik Halfdanarsson,
My lady has looked and looked for the copies of her device submission in
order to do the re-draw. However, we cannot seem to locate them.  We are
having a slight disagreement as to the direction that her panther is facing.
Would you be sp kind as to send a copy of the device so she can do the
redraw.  She says that the panther is facing sinster and I say it was facing
dexter by default of the normal direction of most animal charges.  I would
greatly appreciate it if you could help out.  I have tried going through the
LOI's however being unable to remember which LOI it was included in I have
so far been unable to locate it.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow