[Hellsgate] Officers meeting

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 17:46:59 PDT 2012

Thank you to Havarr for helping with the leg work on the officers meeting.

Let's plan on meeting at 9:00am at the Ihop located near social.

We will be covering a few things:
1. Financial commitee members
2. Financial policy
3. Visions for Hellsgate
In service
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis