[Hellsgate] Officers meeting

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:21:06 PDT 2012

Thank you.  We would greatly appreciate it.

Officers, please remember that a cc of your reports to us is crucial.  Not only do we use it to make certain the group does not begin to have problems, it also allows us the backup we need in case TRM come to us citing problems.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate

On Jun 25, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Branden wrote:

> Unto their Excellencies Baron Phelim and Baroness Myfanwy, Lord and Lady of Hellsgate, I Havarr Ericsson do send greetings,
>
> Your excellencies, I would be more then happy to send you an email of the minutes from the officer meeting on the 30th.
> YIS,
> Havarr Ericsson
>
> Baron Phelim Gervase & Baroness Myfanwy ferch Eiffion	 <bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Unfortunately Her Excellency and I will be unable to attend due to already have an obligation that day.
>>
>> In Service,
>> Phelim
>> Baron of Bryn Gwlad
>> Lord of Hellsgate