[Hellsgate] Social

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:46:06 PDT 2012

Beat the heat drill sergeant beat the heat cause there ain't no great like the Texas heat cause the Texas heat is soooooo damn hot!!!!!!! On a more serious note, remember most cases of dehydration are due to the activities done the day prior and lack of drinking water yesterday. Also just a reminder that Saturday is the officers meeting at 9 am in ihop. I am swinging by there tonight to talk to a manager about seating. on that note if you are planning on attending please let me know so I can get the right amount of seats together. Officers and those who have said they are going to put in applications to be officers I am already tracking but please let me know if bringing family etc. Thank you for your support.
Tiffany please be careful as possible to not oversee yourself anymore so you can return to us. We are all thinking of you.
And finally (i know I am just yakking away) the minutes from the officer meeting will be put out on the fifth at populace/social/fp/dance class.
YIS,
Havarr Ericsson