[Hellsgate] Anticipated Gulf Wars Weather

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:57:40 PST 2012

As long as the tornadoes are all gone through...

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Katy Hendrick <pancua at gmail.com> wrote:

> Starting on Sunday Marc 11th, there is a 50% chance of scattered rain, 40%
> on Monday and 30% on Tuesday. Temps is ranging from 75 to 66 during the day
> and 57 to 61 at night. This is only to Thursday and of course, can change
> dramatically just thought I would give people a heads up. :)
>
> --
> In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,
>
> Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
> MKA Katy Hendrick
> Cell: 512-585-4172

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!