[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad Business Meeting - this Monday 03-19-12 - LATE START

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:54:31 PDT 2012

Greetings Bryn Gwlad (and Gulf Wars returnees) - this is to remind you that
our March business meeting is tomorrow night, Monday the 19th, at the
Spicewood Springs Public Library (directions are on the Bryn Gwlad
website).  Take note of the LATE start time of 7:55 pm.  There is another
group using the room ahead of us, so we have to wait until they are done.

Baronial Officers - if you or your Deputy cannot make the meeting - I need
an email from you no later than 5 pm tomorrow afternoon.

Also - there have been no applications for the office of Baronial Archery
Marshal.  Applicants have until 5 pm tomorrow afternoon to apply.  If no
applications are received, then the archery program will be placed in
hiatus until the Archery Marshal position is filled.

See y'all tomorrow night (you might want to bring an umbrella).

YIS,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad