[Hellsgate] Check in

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 00:17:13 PDT 2012

Sorry we couldn't make it.  I am heavy into the last half of the semester
with 4 ceramic projects, 2 graphite drawings, 2 Photoshop artworks, and a
formal art review with a major test coming this week.  I spend every extra
moment either in class, quick work at the stables, or working on my school
work at the house.   Class ends mid May, will be able to do Thursdays then!
Till then, if we get good dry weather on a weekend, Robert is always
available to play archery and anyone wanting to stitch, ceramics or art work
is welcome to gather here on Sunday while I work on my works!

Miss you all dearly!
Dawn