[Hellsgate] happy BD and welcome

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 15:20:50 PDT 2012

I wanted to take this time to wish Stephaine a Happy Birthday ( I hope I am correct) as I don't want to miss the chance tomorrow. So happy birthday and I hope it is a great day!
I also wanted to welcome (if they signed up yet) Stephen, Carrie and Jaime to the Hellsgate family. It was great getting to know ya'll. And KeyKey (because you didn't write it down I don't know how to spell it) I hope to see you back out soon.
It was a fun social Thursday night and I hope see you all out again this week.

Welcome,

Melisenda (Mel)