[Hellsgate] Pre-registration information

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:53:44 PST 2012

I am actually camping with Their Excellencies Raven's Fort, but in case you
still need my information...

Scott Peavy
Detlef von Marburg
Confirmation:  EKVE3CC21CE6
Arriving on Sunday, 11 March
Mundane tent: 10 x 8
Mundane pavillion: 10 x 10

I'm gonna miss seeing you, Liam!

Detlef

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Liam Gordon <cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings to the lists,
>
> If you have Pre-registered for Gulf Wars and have not sent me your
> information, please do so today.
>
> This is what I need:
>
> Mundane Name
> SCA Name
> Confirmation Number
> Day you are arriving
> Tent Size (Period or mundane- If you have a period tent, I will
> automatically add 3' to your footprint for ropes unless you tell me
> otherwise)
>
> Thank you all and enjoy your time at war!
>
> Liam
> --
> Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
> materiari?

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!