[Hellsgate] Social in the park

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 22 11:53:51 PDT 2012

Try looking at heraldry.sca.org/laurel/names.html at the Low Countries and
Scandanavia articles. These don't require photocopies if you use them as
documentation.

If you can't find anything there, then try at
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/. These will require a photocopy of the
first page and the page of the article the name is found on.

If you still can't find anything, contact me off list. I have the Kingdom
library that was used at the last two consultation tables in Bryn Gwlad and
I can probably find what you are looking for or at least ask someone who
will know.

Eirik Halfdanarson
Web Minister
Stronghold of Hellsgate