[Hellsgate] cooking guild

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:10:41 PDT 2012

Several people told me at social they wanted to participate in the cooking guild but missed the meeting. Worry not my friends for here is the recipe:

.Cxx. Whyte Mortrewys of Porke.—Take lene Porke, & boyle it; blaunche Almandys, & grynd hem, & temper vppe with þe brothe of þe porke, & lye hem vppe with þe Flowre of Rys, an lete boyle to-gederys, but loke þat þe porke be smal grounde y-now; caste þer-to Myncyd Almaundys y-fryid in freysshe grece; þen sesyn hem vppe alle flatte in a dysshe; þrow þer-to Sugre y-now & Salt; & atte þe dressoure, strawe þer-on pouder Gyngere y-mellyd with Almaundys.

Your mission.....if you chose to accept it is. Interpret the recipe, redact(figure out the recipe) and then bring your dish to the next guild meeting.  Write down your notes as you go along and any substitiutions and explain why you made the substitution.
Remember this is not a competition or an assignment you will be graded on. We are here to learn from our experiences and from one another.
The cooking guild will meet to discuss our experience with this recipe. Along with the dish we will put out comment cards for the populace. We are not asking the populace for their favorite only suggestion or comments.
Feel free to contact me for more information.

The dishes prepared will be shared with the populace that shows for the A&S guild so you son't want to miss another A&S guild meeting.

Melisenda (Mel)