[Hellsgate] Tonight's PiP / FP and the Weather

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:32:33 PDT 2012

Greetings Bryn Gwlad - since it has been raining most of the day and there
is an upgraded percentage (was 60% and is now 70%) for more rain intemixed
with thunder storms - I am going to go ahead and declare this practice a
rain-out.  I have corresponded with both the Knights Marshal and the Rapier
Marshal on this.  If populace and / or fighters wish to show up at the
public park we normally meet in and enjoy themselves in a *non-offical* SCA
practice - that is their decision as adults.

Otherwise, stay home, stay dry, stay safe and we will see y'all next week.

In Service to the Barony and the Coronet,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone,
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad